14 November 2012

Nicole Scherzinger : Diet and Fitness


Nicole Scherzinger's moto: "Stay active, eat everything in moderation and stop being so tough on yourself."

To keep her body in top shape, Nicole Scherzinger eats everything, but in moderation and never skip meals. "Even with my crazy schedule, I'm never skipping meals." - says Nicole for the Shape magazine.


MENU

Breakfast: soft-boiled eggs, smoked salmon and integral bread

Lunch: thin sliced ​​pieces of processed meat and cheese that are served cold, vegetables and fruits

Dinner: chicken or fish with rice and vegetables.


"I have tried every diet out there and they don’t work, I started jogging and counting calories when I was just 14. I have been on every diet you can imagine. By the time I was in the Pussycat Dolls, I was on the scale all the time. It became my enemy because I noticed that when I exercised really hard, I’d gain weight. Now that I’m in my 30s, I have stepped off the scale and I just go by how my clothes fit."


Exercises




With both hands hold medical ball (4-8 pounds) (if you do not have such a ball, use weight). Spread your feet slightly wider than your hips, bend slightly at the knees and place the ball in front of your hips. Rotate your shoulders to the left and take the ball away from the left hip (position A).

Turn the upper body and lift the ball right over your head (position B). Return to the original position and do 12-15 repetitions, then start doing the exercise on the reverse side.



Take a push-ups position, and rely your palms on two small towels. Push with the left hand to the floor and slowly slide it forward (see picture). Turn the palm in the original position, and then do the same with your right hand to complete the exercise. Make a total of 10 repetitions.

If you find it difficult, try to rely on the floor with your knees.




Lie on the floor and lift your legs straight towards the ceiling. Hold hands along with the body (position A). Slowly lower your legs to the floor to complete the exercise. Do 10 repetitions.

Then, place your hands behind your head and bend your knees at right angle. Move your knees toward your chest (position B), and then lower them to the starting position. Do 10 repetitions.

Lie on your back, place your feet on the floor and lift your arms up over your chest. Lift your head and shoulders off the floor (position C), and then lower them. Do 10 repetitions.





Attach a rope to solid immovable object. Stand towards the rope, slightly spread legs and knees slightly bent. Grasp one handle, and hold on the shoulder height. Bend your elbows and move the hands to the head (see picture), and then return to its original position. Do 12-15 repetitions.




Stand with your back turned towards the rope, keep your feet at shoulder width. Grasp one handle and let your elbows bent at the ear height. Bend slightly forward and outstretched your hands (see picture). Then, bend the elbows again. Do 12-15 repetitions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms